00:30我会等你,等你一辈子 I will wait for you, wait for you for a lifetime
00:36王灯,你愿不愿意给我一个机会 Wang Deng, are you willing to give me a chance?
00:40我将会用生命来守护你,生生世世 I will protect you with my life, forever
00:46王灯,你愿不愿意给我一个机会 Wang Deng, are you willing to give me a chance?
00:57她是王灯 She is Wang Deng
00:59天呐,原来我们一直暗恋的王灯竟然是女生 Oh my god, it turns out that the Wang Deng we have been in love with is actually a girl
01:03看来我们不仅多了一个竞争对手,还少了一个暗恋对象 It seems that we not only have one more competitor, but also one less lover
01:12果然是你 It's really you
01:14王灯,你... Wang Deng, you...
01:16你什么你? You what?
01:18你这个笨蛋,还好不算太笨 You are such a fool, but it's not too stupid
01:22原来从始至终,女神一直都在我身边 It turns out that the goddess has always been by my side from the beginning
01:25我还担心你接受不了真正的我 I was worried that you couldn't accept the real me
01:30你就是你 You are you
01:32可算认出来了,亏他们一个宿舍这么多年 At last, they have been in the same dormitory for so many years
01:36太好了,终于在一起了 That's great, we are finally together
01:38要不是前几天王灯来找我们,我们现在也跟宇昊一样蒙在鼓里了 If Wang Deng hadn't come to us a few days ago, we would have been in the dark like Yu Hao
01:44这才是一段感情应该有的开始 This is the beginning of a relationship
01:48恭喜霍宇昊和王灯啊,得偿所愿!祝愿他们长长久久,一路彩虹! Congratulations to Yu Hao and Wang Deng on their long-cherished wish! I wish them a long life and a bright future!
02:02小雅,你现在在哪里? Xiao Ya, where are you now?
02:08小岛,我们是不是现在去找宇昊问清楚魂灵的情况? Xiao Dao, are we going to find Yu Hao and ask him about his soul?
02:15人家小情侣刚刚定情,总要让他们热乎热乎 The couple just got engaged, we have to make them excited
02:20明天早上我们召开一次海神阁会议,大家问个清楚 Let's have a meeting at the Ocean God Pavilion tomorrow morning, let's ask him
02:37冬儿,我以后是不是应该这么叫你了? Donger, should I call you like this from now on?
02:41嗯,宇昊,对不起,我以前刻意隐瞒了自己的性别 Yu Hao, I'm sorry, I used to hide my gender on purpose
02:46我明白,其实我很庆幸 I understand, actually I'm very lucky
02:50庆幸? Lucky?
02:52当然庆幸了,如果你是以女儿身进入的学院,那还有我什么事啊 Of course, if you are a girl, then I have nothing to do with it
02:57你太漂亮了,一定会有很多男生追求 You are so beautiful, there must be a lot of boys chasing you
03:03冬儿,你真的答应我了吗? Donger, did you really say yes?
03:06大笨蛋! Idiot!
03:18我不是在做梦吧? Am I dreaming?
03:21我的心意你还没明白吗? Don't you understand my feelings yet?
03:27谢谢你,冬儿 Thank you, Donger
03:31以后,换我守护你 From now on, let me protect you
03:35谢谢你,冬儿 Thank you, Donger
03:51这么说,你没有亲姐姐了? So, you don't have a sister?
03:54但是我昨天刚回学院的时候,碰到了一个长得跟你几乎一模一样的女生,而且名字叫王秋儿 But when I went back to school yesterday, I met a girl who looks exactly like you, and her name is Wang Qiu'er
04:01一模一样?这怎么可能? Exactly the same? How is that possible?
04:03我根本没有亲姐姐 I don't have a sister at all
04:10这个给你 This is for you
04:14这不是泰伯给你的锦囊吗?给我干什么? Isn't this a pouch from Thailand? Why are you giving it to me?
04:19我也不知道,二爹说是我爸爸留下的,让我给你 I don't know, either. My father said it was left by my father, and asked me to give it to you
04:25哦 Oh
04:28上面有我爸爸的封印,不能直接拆,说要等机缘到了 It has my father's seal on it, so I can't open it directly. He said he would wait for the right time
04:49你的房间在旁边,晚安 Your room is next door, good night
04:52晚安 Good night
04:55还没适应冬儿的新身份 I haven't adapted to Dong'er's new identity yet
05:07第一次住在海神阁,黄金树的流域效果真不错,居然睡过头了 The first time I stayed in the Ocean God Pavilion, the golden tree's healing effect was really good, and I actually overslept
05:13要抓紧时间去修炼,修炼完就去找冬儿 I need to hurry up and practice, and I'll go find Dong'er after I'm done
05:21林院长 Mr. Yan
05:24一号,跟我来,海神阁内好多人在等你 Yi Hao, come with me, there are a lot of people waiting for you in the Ocean God Pavilion
05:29等我? Waiting for me?
05:31玄老专门为你召开海神阁婚仪,你昨天在海神园大会上展示的婚礼引起了大家的好奇 Um, Mr. Xuan held a wedding for you at the Ocean God Pavilion yesterday, the wedding you showed at the Ocean God Party made everyone curious
05:51王冬! Wang Dong!
05:57应该叫王冬儿才对 It should be Wang Dong'er
05:59我们史莱克七怪终于聚齐了,我们等下雨后,然后一起去见见我们的新堂门 We Shrek Seven Devils are finally reunited, let's wait for Yu Hao, and then we'll meet our new family
06:05好! Great!
06:07对不起,让诸位久等了 Sorry, sorry to keep you waiting
06:10雨后,接下来你可得给大家好好介绍下婚礼 Yu Hao, next you have to introduce the wedding to everyone