00:30我会等你,等你一辈子 I will wait for you, wait for you for the rest of my life
00:36王灯,你愿不愿意给我一个机会 Wang Deng, are you willing to give me a chance?
00:40我将会用生命来守护你,生生世世 I will protect you with my life, forever
00:46王灯,你愿不愿意给我一个机会 Wang Deng, are you willing to give me a chance?
00:57她是王灯?天呐,原来我们一直暗恋的王灯竟然是女生? She is Wang Deng? Oh my god, so the Wang Deng we've always been in love with is actually a girl?
01:02看来我们不仅多了一个竞争对手,还少了一个暗恋对象 It seems that we not only have one more competitor, but also one less lover
01:07果然是你,王灯,你... It's really you, Wang Deng, you...
01:16你什么你,你这个笨蛋,还好不算太笨 What are you talking about? You idiot, it's a good thing I'm not too stupid
01:21原来从始至终,女神一直都在我身边 So the goddess has always been by my side from the beginning
01:25我还担心你接受不了真正的我 I was worried that you couldn't accept the real me
01:30你就是你,可算认出来了,亏他们一个宿舍这么多年 You are you, I finally recognized you, thanks to their dormitory for so many years
01:35太好了,终于在一起了 That's great, we're finally together
01:37要不是前几天王灯来找我们,我们现在也跟雨昊一样蒙在鼓里 If it wasn't for Wang Deng coming to us a few days ago, we would have been in the dark like Yu Hao
01:43这才是一段感情应该有的开始 This is the beginning of a relationship
01:48恭喜惠雨昊和王灯啊,得偿所愿! 祝愿他们长长久久,一路彩虹! Congratulations to Yu Hao and Wang Deng, you got what you wished for! I wish them a long life and a bright future!
01:54小阳,你现在在哪里? Xiao Yang, where are you now?
02:09学老,我们是不是现在去找雨昊问清楚魂灵的情况? Master Xue, are we going to find Yu Hao and ask him about the soul?
02:15人家小情侣刚刚定情,总要让他们热乎热乎 The couple just got engaged, we have to make them excited
02:20明天早上,我们召开一次海神阁会议 Tomorrow morning, we will hold a meeting at the Ocean God Pavilion
02:23第一,大家问个清楚 First, we have to ask him
02:37冬儿,我以后是不是应该这么叫你了? Dong'er, should I call you like this from now on?
02:41雨昊,对不起,我以前刻意隐瞒了自己的性别 Yu Hao, I'm sorry, I used to hide my gender
02:46我明白,其实我很庆幸 I understand, I'm actually very lucky
02:50庆幸? Lucky?
02:51当然庆幸了,如果你是以女儿身进入的学院,那还有我成事啊 Of course I'm lucky, if you enter the school with your daughter's body, what else can I do?
02:57你太漂亮了,一定会有很多男生追求 You are so beautiful, there must be a lot of boys chasing you
03:03冬儿,你真的答应我了吗? Dong'er, did you really promise me?
03:06大笨蛋 Idiot
03:17我不是在做梦吧? Am I dreaming?
03:20我的心意你还没明白吗? Don't you understand my feelings yet?
03:27谢谢你,冬儿 Thank you, Dong'er
03:30以后换我守护你 From now on, I will protect you
03:50这么说,你没有亲姐姐了? So you don't have a sister?
03:53但是我昨天刚回学院的时候碰到了一个长得跟你几乎一模一样的女生,而且名字叫王秋婉 But when I went back to the school yesterday, I met a girl who looks exactly like you, and her name is Wang Qiu'er
04:00一模一样?这怎么可能?我根本没有亲姐姐 Exactly the same? How is that possible? I don't have a sister
04:09这个给你 This is for you
04:13这不是泰伯给你的锦囊吗?给我干什么? Isn't this a pouch from Uncle Tai? What is it for?
04:16我也不知道,二爹说是我爸爸留下的,让我给你 I don't know. Uncle Tai said it was from my father. He asked me to give it to you
04:27上面有我爸爸的封印,不能直接拆,说要等机缘到了 The seal from my father is on it. You can't take it off. He said he would wait for the right time
04:47你的房间在旁边,晚安,晚安,还没适应冬儿的新身份 Your room is over there, good night, good night
04:54还没适应冬儿的新身份,
05:06第一次住在海神阁,黄金树的瘤瘀效果真不错,居然睡过头了,要抓紧时间去修炼 This is my first time staying at the Sea God Pavilion, the golden tree's healing effect is really good, I actually overslept