01:00可惜却到底没能 斩断我的指望 What a pity, I couldn't cut off my fingers.
01:15殿下 Your Highness.
01:19殿下 您不听听郭掌事如何选择吗 Your Highness, why don't you listen to what Mr. Guo has to say?
01:21有什么好听的 What's there to listen to?
01:22不怕打扰他们叙旧吗 Aren't you afraid of disturbing their old relationship?
01:23你能不跟着我吗 Can you stay away from me?
01:31是 Yes.
01:38今日你也看到了 今天我早已不是以前的那个顾俊阳了 You've seen it today. I'm no longer the old Gu Junyao.
01:43阿瑶 是父亲爱你心切 我知道这一切对你不公 但如今你已恢复身份 大可以放下这一切 A-Yao, it's my father who loves you so much. I know it's unfair to you, but now you've regained your identity and you can let go of everything.
01:57五年前是我没有保护好你 日后我定会护你周全 你随我回将军府 I didn't protect you well five years ago. I will protect you in the future. Come with me to the General's Mansion.
02:07我向父亲说明一切 我们远离这一切分手 还像以前一样 I'll tell my father that we're not over yet.
02:16我不离开 I won't leave.
02:18为何 难道你对七殿下真的有情 Why? Do you really have feelings for the Seventh Prince?
02:23为什么你们一个个都要过来干涉我 若我说是呢 昭明将军将如何 和郑国公一样将我杀了吗 Why are you all here to interfere with me? What if I say yes? What will General Zhaoming do? Will he kill me like Duke Zheng?
02:32这么多年我的心意一直如初 直至今日 就算你已心悦七殿下 我也一样会全心全意护你周全 I've been loyal to you for so many years. Even if you've fallen in love with the Seventh Prince, I'll protect you with all my heart.
02:44昭明哥哥 从前再也回不去了 Brother Zhaoming, I can't go back to the past.
03:02干杯 Cheers.
03:15顾家的冤屈确实洗刷干净了 但是我还有自己想做的事情没做 你虔诚锦绣 小时候的事情就留在回忆里吧 You did clean up the Gu family's grievances, but I still have things I want to do. You have a bright future ahead of you. Just leave your childhood memories in the past.
03:27你想做什么我可以帮你 I can help you with whatever you want.
03:32是因为太子殿下吗 Is it because of the Crown Prince?
03:39可他马上就要跟阿丽成婚了 But he's going to marry A-Li soon.
03:44他不能护你一世 He can't protect you forever.
03:48七殿下他是太子 心中有天下 而我要的只是自由 The Seventh Prince is the Crown Prince. He has the whole world in his heart. All I want is freedom.
03:58我们早就不是一个世界的人 We're not part of the same world anymore.
04:02何谈牵挂 What are you talking about?
04:12昭明哥哥 你能帮我个忙吗 Brother Zhaoming, can you do me a favor?
04:16好 Sure.
04:31太子殿下见笑了 I'm sorry, Your Highness.
04:33我们故有重逢 一时激动 我失了礼数 I was too excited to meet you again. I'm sorry.
04:38失礼失礼 You were too polite.
04:40多谢太子殿下对阿... Thank you, Your Highness, for...
04:43对顾掌事的解释 Thank you, Mr. Gu, for...
04:44本宫竟不知将军伤得如此严重 还需要本宫的掌事亲自铲复 I didn't know the General was so badly injured that I had to ask my master for help.
04:49太子殿下见笑了 我们故有重逢 一时激动 我失了礼数 I'm sorry, Your Highness. I was too excited to meet you again. I'm sorry.
04:56失礼失礼 You were too polite.
04:58多谢太子殿下对阿...对顾掌事的照顾 待日后顾掌事出宫 昭明定会与他一起拜谢殿下 Thank you, Your Highness, for... for Mr. Gu's care. When Mr. Gu leaves the palace, Zhaoming will thank you with him.