00:25主子,这紫气乃是出阴除邪啊!Master, this purple energy is to remove evil from the world!
00:28看来分身结阴的法子是能绕开寂静达到原因期的!It seems that the way to remove evil from the world can bypass the crisis to achieve the cause!
00:40不愧是下品灵兽,以我分身的修为居然没有看出紫晝魂脑尚在!It's worthy of being a low-level spirit beast. With my ability to remove evil from the world, I didn't even notice that the purple soul energy was still there.
00:50无中的力气!这死灵魂有多痛苦啊!Master, the purple soul energy is too strong! How painful it is to die!
00:55主子,他快魂飞魄散了!Master, his soul is about to scatter!
00:58既然遇到我了,也就好了!Since I've met you, it's time to end this!
01:28从今往后,你便是本尊第三魔头!From now on, you will be my third demon!
01:39师妹,怎么如此神色匆匆?可是发生了什么?Sister, why are you in such a hurry? What happened?
01:45师妹,你还没有回答,发生了什么?你要去哪儿?Sister, you haven't answered yet. What happened? Where are you going?
01:51孙政卫,你莫非真以为凭你结丹后期的修为就可以阻拦我了吗?Commissioner Sun, do you really think that you can stop me with your late cultivation?
01:58若再不让开,就怪师妹无礼了!If you don't let me go, I'll blame you for being rude!
02:03师妹,这里是云天宗,我又怎么会阻拦你呢?Sister, this is the Cloud Sky Sect. How can I stop you?
02:10师妹想去哪里都可以,在下乐意陪同!Sister, you can go anywhere you want. I'm happy to accompany you.
02:14师妹想去哪里都可以,在下乐意陪同!Sister, you can go anywhere you want. I'm happy to accompany you.
02:28小兔崽子,老子早就告诉过你,红颜祸水啊,你偏偏不听!Little rascal, I've told you before, you're a troublemaker, but you didn't listen.
02:36尤其是那个丫头,心机颇深,岂是你能降服得住的?Especially that girl, she's so scheming, how can you subdue her?
02:42现在好了吗?Are you feeling better now?
02:47我知道你不甘心,为师也是不得已禁止住你的身体,冬月那边传来话,若是你再去,就要废你修文呀!I know you're not willing to do it, but I have no choice but to restrain your body. There's a saying in the Eastern Courtyard, if you go again, you'll lose your cultivation.
03:11那千人好手段,居然能擒动外宴的前辈来对付我这等小人物!That Thousand-Handed Technique, how could it be possible for a senior from the Eastern Courtyard to deal with a lowly person like me?
03:25来吧,要杀就杀,肉一响没头,老子就无脚成鞋!Come on, kill me if you want to, but if you don't, I won't be able to do anything!
03:33我是受人之托,但并非来杀你,说吧,到底怎么回事?I was sent by someone, but I'm not here to kill you. Tell me, what's going on?
03:42前辈,受谁所托?Who asked you to do this?
03:46我只给你三句话,刚才算第一句。I only gave you three words, and that was the first one.
03:52东原的成灵,是他!这一切都是他害的!他接触我的目的,是为了大元和二元!The spirit of the Eastern Courtyard, it's him! It's all his fault! He contacted me for the sake of Great Yuan and Second Yuan!
04:28那成灵主动接近你,随后向你讨要只灵源。你为了讨好他,便把两只灵源送出,可对吗?Then Cheng Ling approached you, and then asked you for the spirit. In order to please him, you gave him the spirit. Is that right?