00:21若非为你或谁要这命满九州 If it wasn't for you or anyone else, I would have lived a long life
00:26爱为我所用才不枉生母帝一生 Love is what I need, that's why I don't forget my motherland
00:32临风的高松会让我觉得落空 The high wind will make me feel lonely
00:37较尽所有 要和你生死相送 I will give my all to be with you through life and death
00:45莫非爱才是准一生所求 Is love the only thing I can ask for in my life?
00:50为何我越战越觉得苦痛 Why do I feel more and more painful?
00:55没能得到你许我的平凡招募 Not being able to receive your ordinary care
01:01那情缘 轮回倒落 Will my love fall apart?
01:06若你怀中而不是云封 If I'm not in your arms but a cloud
01:12穿过那迷雾已重重封锁 I'll go through the fog and lock it up
01:17全是道生父业善恶殊情殊种 It's all about love and justice
01:21只有爱给我天空海阔 Only love can give me the vastness of the sky
01:29去做你的英雄 To be your hero
01:46那军师觉得南军是什么性子 What does the military counsellor think the Southern Army is like?
01:52嘴硬心软胸襟宽阔 Tough on the outside but soft on the inside
01:59否则也不会容纳羽军留在羽军否则也不会容纳羽军留在羽军否则也不会容纳羽军留在羽军
02:06如此说来确实是我小人之心了 In that case, it's my fault
02:13多谢军师提点 Thank you for your advice
02:22军师棋艺果然精湛 巧女心服口服 The military counsellor is really good at chess. I'm convinced
02:32拜见婆母 婆母换儿媳来可是有什么吩咐 I'm here to see my mother-in-law. What can I do for you?
02:38我听账房说你动了烛火的开支啊 I heard from the accountant that you've moved the firewood
02:42现在屋中用的是黄蜡 我想换成蜜蜡 这样光鲜亮 烟雾少 I'm using yellow wax in the house now. I want to change it to honey wax. It's brighter and less foggy
02:49胡闹 这仲林在外面辛苦奔波就养着你在这游爽好闲呢是吧 You're making a fool of yourself just because Zhong Lin is working hard outside, aren't you?
02:55你不体恤他也就罢了 还在这要东要西要这要那的 看来啊 这媳妇就是不如娘 自己的儿子就得自己疼 It's fine if you don't like him, but you're still asking for everything here. It seems that your daughter-in-law is not as good as her mother. You have to take care of your own son
03:05婆母 我看过府上的账目 每个月的烛火钱是有结余的 不用多填钱 Mother, I've seen the accounts of the house. There is a balance for the monthly firewood. You don't have to pay more
03:12主公 女佣又给燕州写信了 最后又没有请示你 我直接给扣下了 你看 Master, the maid wrote a letter to Yanzhou again. I didn't ask you to do it at the end. I just deducted it. Look
03:27伯母 奶奶近日夜里怕黑 睡眠不稳 想请伯母将燕州安神醒脑的药方首抄一份 Mother, I'm afraid of the dark at night and can't sleep well these days. I'd like to ask you to copy a prescription for Yanzhou to wake up
03:41就这儿啊 还琢磨了半天 不对 这里有暗号 如此没有规矩 都散了吧 Get out of here
04:11好 Ok
04:27宜郡城里一共就几家卖蜡烛的 大的小的粗的细的都是在这儿的 There are only a few shops in Yijun City that sell candles. The big, small, thick and thin ones are all here.
04:33宜郡 这府上蜡烛有很多 为何要煞费这番苦心呢 Yijun, there are a lot of candles in this house. Why do you have to make such an effort?
04:37这个蜡烛不行啊 这烟太大了 晚上睡不安稳吧 I can't use this candle. The smoke is too strong. I can't sleep well at night.
04:45那也有可能 That's possible.
04:50南俊 哦 府里的蜡烛烟气大 闻着呛 晚上读书的时候对眼睛也不好 我就想着换一批 Nanjun, the candles in the house are strong and smell bad. It's not good for your eyes when you study at night. I want to change it.
04:59你我不是寻常夫妻 保持表面安稳即可 千万别动你那些小聪明想要窥探我的隐私 大惊小怪搞得府里人尽皆知的 You and I are not an ordinary couple. Just keep it safe. Don't touch those smart people who want to pry into my privacy.
05:18我就是换了一批蜡烛而已 我没有窥探你的隐私啊 I just changed a batch of candles. I didn't pry into your privacy.