The Prisoner of Beauty Ep 15 Eng Sub
Kategori
📺
TV ve DiziDöküm
00:00Translators & Timing by 5Water Proofreaders & Timing by 5Water
00:21若非为你或谁要这命满九州 If it wasn't for you or anyone else, I would have lived a long life
00:26爱为我所用才不枉生无敌手 Love is what I need, that's why I won't give up
00:31凌峰的高嵩会让我觉得落空 The peak of the peak will make me feel hollow
00:36较尽所有要和你生死相从 I'll give my all to be with you through life and death
00:44莫非爱才是人一生所铸 Is love the most precious thing in life?
00:49为何我越战越觉得苦痛 Why do I feel more and more pain?
00:55没能得到你许我的平凡招募 I didn't get the ordinary care you gave me
01:00那情愿轮回倒落 But I'm willing to fall down
01:06如你怀中而不是云封 I'm in your arms but not in the clouds
01:11穿过那迷雾已重重封锁 I've been through the fog and it's been blocked
01:16这世道胜负也善恶殊情殊种 This world is full of ups and downs
01:21只有爱给我天空海阔 Only love can give me the vastness of the sky
01:29去做你的英雄 To be your hero
01:37Translated by Hua Chenyu English Subs
02:08主公,一个是女君,一个是表兄,你当作何选择呀? Master, one is a lady and the other is a man. Which one do you choose?
02:15舍君虽然姓魏,但是我只能告你为亲兄弟。 I'm sorry, but I can only tell you as my brother.
02:19不可循私包庇啊。 You can't keep it a secret.
02:20哎,那个,陆主任,他不是晕倒了吗? Wait, Master, isn't he fainted?
02:23祖母!祖母!祖母!祖母!祖母! Grandma! Grandma! Grandma! Grandma! Grandma!
02:28陈时宜,这里的人都不许走! Chen Shiyi, no one is allowed to leave!
02:31是! Yes!
02:34祖母! Grandma!
02:37祖母,您的身体当真没事? Grandma, are you really okay?
02:47世源呢? Where is Shi Yuan?
02:48我已将他和乔氏分别看管起来。 I have taken care of him and Qiao Shi separately.
02:54祖母,你为何怀疑此事是表兄所为? Grandma, why do you suspect that this is done by your cousin?
03:00钟琳,我不敢读。 Zhonglin, I dare not read.
03:03我明白。祖母心疼外孙,但我也心疼表兄。 I understand. Grandma cares about her grandson, but I also care about my cousin.
03:09就算此事是表兄所为,我也定能护他住下,您放心。 Even if this is done by my cousin, I will definitely protect him. Don't worry.
03:17有件事我需得告诉你了。 There is something I need to tell you.
03:34你可知道,我们是如何与边州结怨的吗? Do you know how we got together with the people of Bianzhou?
03:40我的女儿,你姑姑青云,外界传说是她和家奴生下了世源。 My daughter, your aunt Qingyun, it is said that she and her servant gave birth to Shi Yuan.
03:48其实不然,她是为边州陈庞所害。 Actually, she was killed by Chen Pang of Bianzhou.
03:54陈庞? Chen Pang?
03:55对,你姑姑青云刚刚积极,就被边州陈庞掳走。 Yes, your aunt Qingyun was kidnapped by Chen Pang of Bianzhou as soon as she was born.
04:02三年后,你祖父夺回了她。三年后,你祖父夺回了她。 Three years later, your grandfather took her back.
04:05可是,她已经怀上了世源。 But she was already pregnant with Shi Yuan.
04:09您是说,表兄是陈庞之子? You mean, my cousin is the son of Chen Pang?
04:12对,青云生下世源后,孕育而中。 Yes, Qingyun gave birth to Shi Yuan and died of pregnancy.
04:18陈庞因为一己之欲害死了我的女儿。 Chen Pang killed my daughter because of his own desire.
04:24如果有机会,我一定要亲手杀了他报仇。 If there is a chance, I must kill him and avenge him.
04:31可是,世源毕竟是青云的骨血。 But Shi Yuan was Qingyun's son-in-law.
04:34我思考再三,决定对外谎称。 I thought over and over again, and decided to lie to the outside world.
04:39她父亲入赘后死了,所以我把她养大。 Her father died of pregnancy, so I raised her.
04:44那,表兄可知道此事? Then, does my cousin know about this?
04:47我一直刻意隐瞒,可是这次世源回来,跟从前不一样了。 I've been hiding it from him on purpose, but this time Shi Yuan came back, and it's different from before.
04:55好像是知道了些什么。 I think he knows something.
05:01世源负责掌管仓库,倘若在众家将面前,果真查到了世源头上,那可是死罪啊。 Shi Yuan is in charge of the warehouse. If Shi Yuan finds out in front of all the generals, it's a capital crime.
05:11即便他做错了事,也不能丢了性命。 Even if he did something wrong, he can't lose his life.
05:16助理啊,此事务必要想好两全其美的法子。 Assistant, you must think of a perfect plan for this.
05:23你们都不出声音了,我告诉你们哦,我抓到谁的话,就要陪我共度良宵。 You don't have to make any noise. I'm telling you, if I catch anyone, I'll spend the night with them.
05:44你怎么来了? Why are you here?
05:45虽然我今日抓到的是你,但是我不会浪费时间与你共度良宵的。 Although I caught you today, I won't waste my time spending the night with you.
05:58你这祖母为了你都晕倒了,你也不知道派人去看望一下,问候一声。 Your grandmother fainted because of you, and you don't know how to send someone to visit her.
06:07祖母身体怎么样,我心里清楚得很,她就是做做样子,你不要诓我。 I know very well how her health is. She's just pretending. Don't lie to me.
06:17那你应该知道祖母的良苦用心,可你呢,不想着自证清白,还和九娘在她私婚。 You should know her good intentions, but you don't want to prove your innocence, and you're still having an affair with her.
06:25良苦用心?祖母不肯查验脉肿,是怀疑我吧? Good intentions? She doesn't want to check the pulse, is she suspecting me?
06:37你呢?派重兵把守,也是怀疑我吧? 你要是真的想要看守你,怎会允许你在这儿找九娘循环走路,我们这么做都是为了保全你。 What about you? Are you suspecting me for sending soldiers to watch over you? If I really want to watch over you, how can I allow you to find Jiu Niang here and disrupt the cycle? We're doing this to protect you.
06:52保全我? Protect me?
07:02连你也相信是我做的? Even you believe I did it?
07:06你们宁可相信那乔家人,也不肯相信我。 You'd rather believe the Qiao family than me.
07:37那你呢?你相信我吗? What about you? Do you believe me?
07:44我到底怎么惹出您不快了? How did I make you unhappy?
07:48你是否有去意,想回汴州吗? Do you want to go back to the border?
08:06你怎么知道的? How did you know?
08:17果然,你果然知道了自己的身世。 As I thought, you knew about your past.
08:25你既然知道了,你为什么不告诉我? Since you knew, why didn't you tell me?
08:28我们从小一块儿长大,我拿你当亲兄弟。 We grew up together. You're like a brother to me.
08:31亲兄弟又如何?我是陈邦之子,汴州血脉。 So what if I'm your brother? I'm the son of Chen Pang, the bloodline of Bianzhou.
08:36不管你是谁,你都是我表兄。 I don't care who you are. You're my cousin.
08:44你不担心我屠你家主之威吗? Are you worried that I'll take your master's place?
08:50去吧。 Go ahead.
08:53脉中之事,就是我做的。 I'm the one who did it.
08:59你们也不会信任我,以后也会对我有所提防。 You won't trust me, and you'll be wary of me in the future.
09:04这都是你的无端猜测。 It's all your guesswork.
09:06那乔家女呢?你为何要牵挂着她的书信? What about Qiao Jianyu? Why are you holding back her letter?
09:16阿姐,此事虽微精巧,可若是威侯严查下去,必定会引火烧身的。 Sister, this is a delicate matter, but if the Marquis of Wei investigates it, it will definitely cause a fire.
09:24这个计策本就称不上艳势可风,但我赌的是威侯对家人的情分。 This is not a good strategy, but I bet it's the Marquis of Wei's love for his family.
09:34阿姐的意思是? Sister, you mean...
09:36难不成威侯会为了仇家之女而严查自家兄弟? Will the Marquis of Wei investigate his own brother for his daughter?
09:42威侯这人啊,虽然冷漠,却对家人是极好。 The Marquis of Wei is cold, but he treats his family well.
09:50若再查下去,会害了自家兄弟,那他便不会这么做。 If he continues to investigate, he will harm his own brother, and he won't do that.
10:04这男军派士兵日夜值守,不许让我们离开寝屋半步。 This man sent his soldiers to guard day and night, and didn't allow us to leave the room.
10:09女军分明就是冤枉的,眼下却无计可施。 The women's army is clearly wronged, but there is nothing we can do now.
10:14这按照威国律法,我们是要被处死的。 According to the law of the Marquis of Wei, we will be executed.
10:21娘,别说这么不吉利的了。 Mom, don't say such bad luck.
10:27不是不吉利啊,我一把年纪了,倒是不打搅。 It's not bad luck. I'm getting old, so it doesn't bother me.
10:34可女孩都如花似玉呢。 But girls are like flowers and jade.
10:38娘。 Mom.
10:43如果你跟我说这乔尼要毒死我全家,我不行。 If you tell me that Jiao Ni is going to poison my whole family, I won't believe it.
10:48但我绝不相信他会坑汉百姓。 But I don't believe he's going to cheat the people.
11:03这是什么呀?怎么从来没见过啊? What is this? I've never seen it before.
11:06这,这不是女军送给太夫人的镯子吗? Isn't this a bracelet for the Great Madam?
11:14这不是我送给太夫人那个,但是样式一样。 It's not the one I gave to the Great Madam, but it looks the same.
11:21这盒子为什么这么眼熟啊? Why does this box look so familiar?
11:25你不必为镯子的事忧心了。 You don't have to worry about the bracelet.
11:28我镯子找到了。 I found the bracelet.
11:32那失而复得,确实更好。 It's better to take responsibility for what you lost.
11:43原来是一样的。 So it's the same.
11:45那就算咱们的镯子没找回来,女军也不用害怕。 Even if we don't get our bracelet back, you don't have to be afraid.
11:51那个镯子是我和南军对祖母的心意。 That bracelet is a gift from Nanjun and me to the Great Madam.
11:55但这个镯子是南军对我的心意。 But this bracelet is a gift from Nanjun to me.
12:04小桃,盐沫。 Xiaotao, salt ink.
12:13盐沫。 Salt ink.
12:31帮我把这封家书寄出来。 Help me send this letter.
12:33好。 Okay.
12:43这封遗诗可以是正事,也可以是家事。 This letter can be a political matter or a family matter.
12:47但奈何卫天等人借机跳缩。 However, Wei Tian and others took the opportunity to sow discord.
12:50主公,查是不查,您是否有了决断? Master, do you have a decision to investigate it or not?
12:54不查。女军直接定罪。查的话,那万一跟使兄有关系,还能杀自己家的亲兄弟了啊。 If I don't investigate it, my brother will be convicted directly. If I investigate it, what if it has something to do with my brother? Will I be able to kill my own brother?
13:02男军,这是女军寄往燕州的家书,请男军查阅。 Master, this is a letter from the female army to Yanzhou. Please check it.
13:11这都什么时候还寄家书啊?扣一下。 When is this time to send a letter? Take it off.
13:17是。 Yes.
13:21来,拿来我看看。 Come on, let me see it.
13:24我知男军为难,无论做何决策,且皆不怪男军。 I know it's hard for the male army. No matter what you do, don't blame the male army.
13:35男军,那此信还要不要寄往燕州? Master, should I send this letter to Yanzhou?
13:40不必了。这信中都是些胡言乱语,不知所云的话。 No need. This letter is full of nonsense.
13:47是。 Yes.
13:50我出去一趟,你们不必跟着我。 I'll go out for a while. You don't have to follow me.
13:52主公。 Master.
13:56主公吩咐的事已经有眉目了,确实有人去过粮库,并且没有记录在册。 I've got a clue about what you asked me to do. Someone did go to the grain depot, and there's no record on it.
14:07好,此事定要彻查。 OK, this matter must be investigated.
14:13是。 Yes.
14:22为何又被退回来了?难道现在寄信都寄不出去了吗? Why was it returned? Can't I send a letter now?
14:33待明日回家再说。 We'll talk about it when we get home tomorrow.
14:37别慌,男军自有安排。 Don't worry, the male army has its own plan.
14:47柳伯。 Master Liu.
14:52两袋。 Two bags.
15:01一袋。 One bag.
15:05主公。 Master.
15:06主公。 Master.
15:17今日称重,二十四袋麦种重量总计二十一袋。入库前二十四袋,重量不一致。 The total weight of 24 bags of wheat seeds is 21 bags. The weight of 24 bags before entering the warehouse is not consistent.
15:28看来真不是乔家干的。这不就说明麦种是在渔具里被夺了手脚。 It looks like it wasn't done by the Qiao family. That means the wheat seeds were stolen in the fish tank.
15:34如此,此事为使军自己扮演。主公难道有大义于卿吗? So, this is an example for the army? Master, do you have a grudge against your family?
15:40主公公远无期,宁敢牺牲手足,也会查明真相的。 Master, you have a long way to go, dare to sacrifice your brotherhood, and you will find out the truth.
15:45诸位说得没错。这麦种入库出库重量不一,肯定是守粮库之人难辞其咎。 I agree with you all. The weight of the wheat seeds is not consistent with the weight of the warehouse. It must have been done by the person who guarded the warehouse.
15:53我看尽快发落魏衍,以平民心。 I think we should send Wei Yan as soon as possible to appease the people.
15:57知耳,莫非你想徇私? Zhi'er, do you want to kill yourself?
16:07乔氏清白,但我相信表兄也是无辜的。此事一点重重,还需继续彻查,但查明之前,任何人都不许离开于卿。 Qiao's innocence, but I believe my cousin is also innocent. This matter is complicated, and needs to be investigated further. But before the investigation, no one is allowed to leave the army.
16:23这话大离谋划,难道是另有其人谋划?不管怎样,谁也离不开于卿。 这究竟是哪里出了问题啊? 这乔氏还真是被冤枉的呀。 What are you talking about? Is Wei Hou really going to investigate this matter?
16:37阿姐请宽心,郑书那边我已经处理干净了。此无对证的事,查不到能投上的。 Sister, please be assured, I have dealt with Uncle Zheng. This matter has nothing to do with Zheng.
16:52我们走吧。 Let's go.
17:23你们怎知南军今日回来? How did you know Nan Jun was coming back today?
17:28是南军告诉女军的。 Nan Jun told the female soldiers.
17:42别人遇到这种事都会先为自己开脱,可你倒好,反过来安慰我,叫我不要忧心。 Anyone who encounters this kind of thing will be relieved first, but you, on the contrary, comfort me and tell me not to worry.
17:51在祖母寿宴上,南军出言维护了我,那就是你是相信我的,所以就算最后这件事归咎于我,应该也是迫不得已,我不想让你为难。 At my grandmother's birthday banquet, Nan Jun defended me, which means you trust me. So even if I am to be blamed in the end, I have no choice but to do it. I don't want to put you in a difficult position.
18:09我已下令让人彻查此事,所以还需些时日才能回来。 I have ordered someone to investigate this matter, so it will take some time before I can come back.
18:16好。 Okay.
18:18南军,东西收拾好了。 Nan Jun, everything is ready.
18:24走吧。 Let's go.
18:26夫君等等。 Husband, wait a minute.
18:46麻烦南军帮我把这封家书寄回去吧。 Please send this letter to Nan Jun for me.
18:55南军和女军是在打什么呀呢? Nan Jun, what are you two up to?
19:26你是说此前偷偷进入粮库的是郑淑? You mean Zheng Shu sneaked into the warehouse before?
19:31而且是多次输入,情境可疑啊。未得我已经去寻人了。 And it's a multi-time entry, so the situation is suspicious. I have already gone to look for him.
19:35主公!属下的郑淑回家寻人,得知郑淑竟与昨夜暴毙。 Master! I went to look for Zheng Shu. I heard that Zheng Shu had died last night.
19:56这郑淑一死,表兄就更不可能是凶手。这幕后必定有更大的阻碍。朝我令下去,此事继续严查。 If Zheng Shu dies, my cousin will be more likely to be the murderer. There must be a bigger plot behind this. Send my order to continue the investigation.
20:10是! Yes!
20:15先生,我有一事想请教先生。 Sir, I have something to ask you.
20:21主公请讲。 Please go ahead.
20:22主公请讲。主公请讲。您平日里在家是如何称呼师母的? How do you call your wife at home?
20:32我在家称内人为夫人。 I call my wife at home 夫人。
20:39知道了。 I see.
20:53男军? Men?
20:58这谁啊? Who is this?
21:00回军爷,是我们家女军。 Sir, it's our female soldier.
21:06听说了吗?之前那个卖种案子根本就不是女军干的。好歹主公英明,才不至于冤枉了女军。 Did you hear that? The previous sex trafficking case was not done by a female soldier. Fortunately, the master was wise enough not to wrong the female soldier.
21:14我说现在怎么严查呢?都不让咱们的行人随意出城了。一定要抓住这个真凶,还女军清白啊。 Oh, how can we investigate now? We can't let our men go out of the city at will. We must catch the real murderer and clear the name of the female soldier.
21:22这么说,没准幕后主使就藏在这群人中。 So maybe the mastermind is hiding among these people.
21:26准备伺机混出去。 Ready to be driven out.
21:29阿姐,眼下我们该怎么办? Sister, what should we do now?
21:33你慌什么?他们若是找到真凶,还需在这里一一排查吗? Why are you panicking? If they find the real murderer, do they still need to be investigated here?
21:44玉楼夫人,也要出城。 Madam Yulou, are you going out of the city as well?
21:53卫良将军,外姑祖母寿宴已毕,我夫君病重,我需即刻回边州照料她,还望将军快些放行。 General Weiliang, my great-grandmother's birthday party is over, and my husband is seriously ill. I need to go back to Bianzhou to take care of him now. I hope you can let him go as soon as possible.
22:02主公有令,脉肿案没有查清之前,任何来祝寿的人都不能离开渝郡,望玉楼夫人配合。 Master has given the order that no one can leave Yujiong before the pulse is checked. I hope you can cooperate.
22:14郑楚玉啊,郑楚玉,你为何自作主张,你这不是要害死姨母吗? Zheng Chuyi, Zheng Chuyi, why are you doing this? Aren't you trying to kill me?
22:22夫人,夫人,人找着没有?夫人,快让她来,我好好问问她。 Madam, have you found her?
22:26找着了,快让她来,我好好问问她。 I found her. Let her come. I'll ask her.
22:28人虽然是找着了,但是已经问不出话来了。 She was found, but she couldn't say anything.
22:31周叔,怎么了? Uncle Zhou, what happened?
22:35死了。 She's dead.
22:37死了?死了?怎么死的?怎么死的? How did she die? How did she die?
22:41听说是洗衣服的时候,有河里淹死的。 When she was washing her clothes in the river, she was drowned.
22:45淹死的?不可能,楚玉她水性很好,不可能被淹死的。 She was drowned? No, no, no, that's impossible. Chuyi is very good at swimming. She couldn't have been drowned.
22:52一定,一定是有人想害死她。谁害死了她? Someone must have wanted to kill her. Who killed her?
22:56你必须得长点记性。如果你再继续胡作非为,总有一天会害死身边亲近之人。 You have to learn your lesson. If you continue to do evil, you will one day kill your loved ones.
23:05夫人,夫人,夫人怎么了,夫人。莫非是我害死了她。都怪我,是我害死了她。 Madam, what's wrong with you, Madam? Did I kill her? It's all my fault.
23:19夫人,不可以这样说。 Madam, you can't say that.
23:24郑突云,不管是自己淹死的也好,还是被人害死的也好,现在事已至此。 Zheng Chuyi, whether you drowned or were killed, it's all over now.
23:32咱们以后可要小心眼了。再说了,楚云也死了,现在就死无对证。南车也不会查到咱们头上来的。 Chuyu is dead, and now there's no way to find out.
23:57谁,谁,谁? Who is it?
24:00来了。 Coming.
24:03玉楼夫人。 Madam Yulou.
24:05夫人,是玉楼夫人来看您了。 Madam, Madam Yulou is here to see you.
24:09夫人,我听闻外姑祖母病了,也不方便去打扰她老人家休息,便来夫人这里问问情况。 Madam, I heard that my great-grandmother is sick, and it's not convenient for me to disturb her. So I came here to ask about the situation.
24:17这平日里,婆母最疼诗园,但众里五逆,又非要把这事情查个水落石出。你说,这可怎么办? Normally, my mother-in-law dotes on poets the most, but the people are rebellious, and they have to find out the truth. What do you think we should do?
24:27夫人别怪威侯。依我看,眼下最煎熬的人便是他了。脉肿癌事关重大,夫人只看到威侯被祖母责怪,却看不到威国诸多势力对威侯的逼迫。 If this is really the case, then Wei Heng must be careful.
24:57是啊。 Yes.
25:03我与夫人一样,也希望此事能够尽快水落石出。 I hope that this matter will come to light as soon as possible.
25:11其实,这幕后主使是谁倒也不重要,只要不是诗园凶,那威侯便也能松一口气。 Actually, it doesn't matter who the mastermind behind this is. As long as it's not Brother Shiyuan, then Wei Heng can be relieved.
25:24侄儿,这脉肿一案查得如何了?如果迟迟没有线索,那就放我跟各位宗亲出城吧。都待了几天了。 Nephew, how's the case of the pulse? If there's still no clue, then let me go out of the city with my relatives. I've been here for a few days.
25:36我已经查到有人多次出入梁府,此人正是多年服侍在我母亲身边的郑叔。 I've found out that someone has been to Liang's Mansion many times. This person has been serving my mother for many years, Uncle Zheng.
25:45那既然人查到了,把他带过来。是真是假,一审便知。 Now that you've found him, bring him here. We'll know if it's true.
25:49但不巧的是,郑叔昨夜突然暴毙,也就是说死了,死无对证了。 But unfortunately, Uncle Zheng suddenly died last night.
25:56也就是说,死了?死无对证了?我说钟琳,这可不是你的风格呀。这事可不能糊弄过去,若今日糊弄过去,明日魏国所有的死囚都拿一具不会说话的尸体为自己脱罪了。 That is to say, he died? He died without any evidence? Zhonglin, this is not your style. You can't fool the past. If you fool the past today, all the dead bodies of the Wei State tomorrow will take a body that can't speak for themselves.
26:13我可以证明。 I can prove it.
26:27钟琳所言,句句属实。 Zhonglin's words are all true.
26:30属实。 True.
26:41郑叔。 Uncle Zheng.
26:44他常年伺候在我身边,我二人情同母女。 He has served me for many years. We are like mother and daughter.
26:51我因家族仇恨,南戎这巧女便与楚玉里应外合,争手了脉肿,想嫁祸乔家,此事世人全然不知。 I fought with Chu Yu because of the hatred of my family. I wanted to frame the Qiao family. The whole world knows about this.
27:10真相大白了? The truth is out?
27:12不过夫人,寥寥数语就想替使军脱罪,别忘了,卫国也有律法。 But Madam, you just want to get rid of the blame for the army. Don't forget that the Wei State also has laws.
27:21将军莫要猴急,楚玉出嫁以后便不可随意踏入卫府,每次他来,我都是差人将他接于偏远。 Don't worry, General. After Chu Yu gets married, he can't enter the Wei family at will. Every time he comes, I send someone to take him to the side.
27:32宗亲们要是不信,可以去查,我也请大家想一想,在婆母的寿宴上,是谁提出要看脉肿的。 If you don't believe me, you can check it out. I also want you to think about it. Who proposed to look at the pulse on the birthday of my mother-in-law?
27:46哎呀,正是朱夫人。 It's Mrs. Zhu.
27:48此事是内宅妇人之争,与使军无干哪。 This is the fight between the wife of the housekeeper and the army.
27:53那就如此一来,此事并非正事,而是家事了。 In that case, this is not a political matter, but a family matter.
27:57既是酒姑之母,就无法用立法责罚,应当交予太夫人发落才是啊。 Since she is the mother of the housekeeper, she can't be punished by law, and should be given to Mrs. Zhu.
28:05主公,这也是保全内军与使军最好的办法了,请您定夺。 Master, this is also the best way to protect the army and the army. Please make a decision.
28:12开放城门,让各宗亲出城归家。 Open the city gates, let all the relatives return home.
28:31将母亲送去北院,交予祖母发落。 Send the mother to the North Campus, and give her to Mrs. Zhu.
28:41夫人,慢走。 Madam, take care.
28:46我以前只知道你是蠢笨了一些,可是没想到你有一副蛇蝎心肠。 I used to think you were a little stupid, but I didn't expect you to have a heart of a snake.
28:53伯母息怒,伯母,您信也罢,不信也罢,儿媳的确听信郑叔所言,将脉肿调包,可是郑叔脉肿之事儿媳真的是全然不知啊。 Mother, please don't be angry. Mother, believe it or not, I did listen to Uncle Zheng's advice and switched the pulse. But I really didn't know anything about Uncle Zheng's pulse.
29:08郑叔脉肿的事不是你干的,因为你想不出这么聪明的办法,你这个鱼目脑袋,就是学人家坏都学不到点子上。 You didn't do Uncle Zheng's pulse, because you couldn't think of such a smart way. You're so stupid that you can't even learn from someone who's bad.
29:22从现在起,你就去祠堂罚跪反省,抄经百遍,以儆效尤。 From now on, you go to the ancestral hall to kneel and reflect, to transcribe the sutra a hundred times, as a warning to others.
29:32夫人,夫人。 Madam, Madam.
29:35钟灵,我现在虽为滇州女君,但有些事从未遗忘半分。 Zhongling, although I am now the Queen of Yan, but I have never forgotten anything.
29:46幼时,我曾寄予你家,双方一亲,选钟灵的兄长。 When I was young, I was married to you, and we chose Zhongling's brother.
29:54可惜,是我没这个福分嫁与他。 It's a pity that I didn't have the fortune to marry him.
30:08如今美美一己孤人,只能以玉佩寄托相思。 Now that I have no one to care for me, I can only rely on the jade pendant.
30:17这滇州路途遥远,还是早些上路吧。 The journey to the border is long, you'd better get on the road early.
30:20为好保重。 Take care.
30:24保重。 Take care.
30:26保重。 Take care.
30:46南俊,玉楼夫人唱的究竟是什么意思呀? Nanjun, what is the meaning of Lady Yule's song?
30:50是诗经里的弯来,讲的是儿时的玩伴,如今装模作样,不肯相认的故事。 It's a play in the poem, which tells the story of a child who pretends to be a mother and pretends not to know her.
31:13阿姐,别再悲伤了。 Sister, don't be sad anymore.
31:20怎么会呢? 只消几日,便可以回去做我的玉楼夫人,何悲这一步。 How can it be? I can go back to be my Lady Yule in a few days. Why should I be sad?
31:36况且,此行虽未成事,但你我也全身而退,应当高兴才对。 Besides, this trip has not been successful, but you and I have made a full retreat. You should be happy.
31:45玉楼夫人,请留步。 Lady Yule, please stay.
31:55望玉楼夫人日后不要再来渝郡了。 I hope Lady Yule will not come to Yujun again in the future.
32:06为何? Why?
32:08你与魏家虽有情缘,但也经不起琢磨。 Although you and the Wei family are in love, you can't get over it.
32:13如今你贵为边州女君,又与魏家的立场相悖,虽然不知你此行有何目的,祖母嘴上虽不说,心中未必欢喜,我不忍心看到她老人家再想起不开心事,所以也就不便再相见了。 Although you are now the Lady of Banzhou, and you are at the same level as the Wei family, although I don't know what your purpose is, although my grandmother doesn't say it, she may not be happy. I can't bear to see her old man think of unhappy things again, so I can't see you again.
32:30世元兄还真把自己当魏家的人了。 Brother Shiyuan, you really see yourself as a member of the Wei family.
32:45多谢世元兄关心。 Thank you for your concern, Brother Shiyuan.
32:48世元兄还是多想想,自己留在魏家能否自得吧。 Brother Shiyuan, you should think more about whether you are qualified to stay in the Wei family.
33:00表兄,我知道你在这儿。 Brother Shiyuan, I know you are here.
33:07你可以不见我,但是祖母还等着你去请安呢。 You don't have to see me, but my grandmother is waiting for you to greet her.
33:16表兄! Brother Shiyuan!
33:30少主,魏家人惯会哄骗,少主万万不可再心软。 Young Master, the Wei family is used to deceiving. You must not be soft-hearted anymore.
33:40少主的体腔里流着边州尘世的血,主公对少主日思夜想,急待少主回去助力。 Young Master's body contains the blood of the Chen family of Bianzhou. Master is thinking about you day and night, and is eager to take you back to help.
33:48既已少主雄才,真就甘心在此一辈子屈屎于人,不得斩之。 Since you are so talented, are you really willing to die here forever and not be executed?
33:55魏家人知你身世,对你一心不如你,甚至顾兮为了巧女将你置于死地。 The Wei family knows your background and is not as loyal to you as you are. They even want to kill you for the sake of my daughter.
34:04少主何不就此跟我回边州啊? Why don't you come back to Bianzhou with me?
34:06男君可还是在为表兄的事情忧心。 Are you still worried about your cousin?
34:27这件事表兄伤得最深,而且今日我见过祖母,他也十分想念表兄。 My cousin was deeply hurt by this matter, and today I met my grandmother. She also misses my cousin very much.
34:39边州陈庞定是要和表兄相认的。只是魏家如果再不跟表兄说实话的话,表兄可能就要走了。 The Chen family of Bianzhou must recognize my cousin. But if the Wei family does not tell my cousin the truth, my cousin may leave.
34:51的确如此。我几次去找他,他都避而不见。我又不想强人所难。 Indeed. I went to see him several times, but he avoided me. I don't want to force him.
35:04男君,我和表兄在魏家的处情相似。妾愿意替男君劝说表兄。男君若是信任的话,不如这件事交给妾去解决。 If you trust me, why don't you let me handle this matter?
35:20这拿着什么? What is this?
35:26男君既然已经决定休学,我略懂水利,想要为男君分忧。水路选线关乎人力、财力,所以至关重要。最近我翻阅了一些资料,做了些批注,希望能帮到男君。 Since Nan Jun has decided to retire, I know a little about water management, and I want to share Nan Jun's worries. Waterway selection concerns human resources and financial resources, so it is crucial. Recently, I went through some information and made some comments, hoping to help Nan Jun.
35:44来,说给我听听。 Come on, tell me.
35:50男君,请你看这三座山。这是荣郡北部的地势。我翻阅了许多资料,发现它比新都的地势高出去许多。 Nan Jun, please look at these three mountains. This is the terrain north of Rong County. I have read a lot of information and found that it is much higher than the terrain of Xin Du.
36:02也就是说如果从这儿往这儿修的话,那务必会花费很多人力和物力。 That is to say, if it is built from here to here, it will definitely take a lot of manpower and material.
36:08但是,过来本来就看不见,那你说这两侧是什么? But you can't see it when you come here. So what do you think these two sides are?
36:21两侧是谷,说明有山。如果冒人通去的话,会引起灾害。 The two sides are valleys, which means there are mountains. If people pass through them, they will cause disasters.
36:31但如果顺着山路过去? But what if you go down the mountain path?
37:31好!好!好!好!
37:45祖母寿宴之后,每日心事重重,表兄又对南君避而不见。妾实在没有办法了,只能出此下策,前来叨扰。 After my grandmother's birthday banquet, I was always worried, and my cousin avoided Nan Jun. I had no choice but to come here.
37:57我本以为在魏家,你我的处境一样,没想到是我高估我自己了。你是自己人,我是外人。 I thought you and I were in the same situation in the Wei family, but I overestimated myself. You are one of us, and I am an outsider.
38:11是家人,还是外人,只靠血脉做定论吗? Is it a family or an outsider? Is it based on blood?
38:27嗯。 Yes.
38:38连你都知道。 Even you know.
38:41妾初来渝郡的时候,没有人认我这个魏国女君。大家只觉得我是仇敌的子孙。妾心里亦多有忐忑,可如今我却受到了南君的信任,祖母的疼爱。表兄觉得是为什么?
39:07因为你是魏家妇,只要你承认自己不是乔家女,祝您和外祖母他们不会刁难你。 Because you are the Wei family's daughter, as long as you admit that you are not a member of the Qiao family, they will not make things difficult for you.
39:18表兄又错了。若是我背弃了自己乔家的身份,南君不但不会善待我,还会瞧不起我。 Nan Jun will not only treat me well, but also look down on me.
39:30妾是魏国女君,自然不会做对魏国不好的事。可是我生于燕州,永远都不会背弃自己的故乡。我为燕州百姓谋算之心,从来不会避讳南君。我们夫妻二人如此坦诚相待,方能得到彼此的信任。
39:58话说得真漂亮。
40:07只有我把自己当成了魏家人,南君才能把我当成是自家人。表兄亦是如此。
40:17我把自己当成是魏家人,也是魏家人把我当成是妻子。
40:28表兄觉得自己是妻子无人关心,可祖母只因为这样一个妻子病倒了。
40:47祖母的身子一向很好的。
40:51祖母听闻南君要重查案子,害怕发落表兄,一时急火,弘芯晕倒了。
41:01那他现在怎么样?有瞧过失忆吗?
41:05表兄不用担心,并无大碍。只是祖母一直卧床不起。
41:10我敢猜测,祖母不愿意告诉表兄,并不是害怕麻烦,而是害怕他最心爱的外孙与他祖孙离婚,不愿意去看望他。
41:40外祖母?外祖母?外祖母?
42:10Shi Yuan
42:17我明白了,外祖母无事便好,我先行告辞。
42:25Shi Yuan
42:29你是不愿意再见外祖母了吗?
42:40外祖母
43:10外祖母
43:41情字心头无所求,皆知缘
43:49曾辗转朝暮人间,难两全
43:57烽火中聚散,相拥阁下温柔缱绻
44:05惊鸿一眼,此生怎能忘却
44:13我愿跨越山海覆你的风月
44:18等白日一如初见
44:22江南烟雨不时落在你眉间
44:27心上流连
44:31我愿沾沾汐迷糊你的笑颜
44:35哪怕身后是风雪
44:39再多浮沉只为这一生思念
44:44此生不枉然
44:56我愿跨越山海覆你的风月
45:00等白日一如初见
45:04江南烟雨不时落在你眉间
45:08心上流连
45:13我愿沾沾汐迷糊你的笑颜
45:17哪怕身后是风雪
45:21再多浮沉只为这一生思念
45:25此生不枉然