03:03嗯,我们这些老家伙也该歇歇了 Hmm, it's time for us old men to take a break
03:24往前迟早会碰到你注定的未来 In the future, you will meet your destined future sooner or later
03:28但我想即便未来再灰暗 But I think even if the future is dark
03:32也没什么能阻挡得了你 Nothing can stop you
03:39天蓝之人,从来义无不减 The Blue Sky has never been weak
03:44去吧 Go ahead
03:47师父,你最好就在前面等着师父 Master, you'd better wait for me in front
03:51师弟,你来了? Junior, you're here?
04:03速度真快,这就找到密谋了 You're so fast, and you've already found the secret code?
04:07师父又安排你在这儿等我,说吧,他现在在哪? Master has arranged for you to wait for me here again, tell me, where is he now?
04:13师父啊师父,你当上甩手掌柜倒是说,知道小师弟多难对付吗? Master, when you were the leader, did you know how hard it was for Junior?
04:19师弟,你别急 Junior, don't worry
04:29如你所见,密谋其实是一个通道,从这个小世界去往环宇的通道 As you can see, the secret code is actually a passage, a passage from this small world to the ring
04:36无限环宇中有无数的世界,而南天则是藏匿在这个世界的捷径,守护着师父为你打造的这个乐土 There are countless things in the infinite ring, and the Blue Sky is a barrier hidden in this world, guarding the joy that Master has created for you
04:46所以师父在外面的环宇世界? So Master is in the ring world outside?