Soul Land 2: The Peerless Tang Sect Episode 66 Multi Sub
Synopsis: In Episode 66 of Soul Land 2: The Peerless Tang Sect, the journey of Tang San’s successors continues as they face off against powerful foes. The new generation of Shrek’s Seven Monsters must rely on their wits, strength, and spirit power to overcome challenges and further the legacy of the Tang Sect.
Keywords: 斗罗大陆2绝世唐门 第66集 Soul Land 2 Episode 66 Sub Indo Soul Land 2 Episode 66 Eng Sub Douluo Dalu 2 Episode 66 Soul Land 2 Episode 66 Sub Indonesia Douluo Dalu Episode 66 Sub Indo Soul Land 2 Episode 66 Sub Indo HD Soul Land 2 Episode 66 Multi Sub Soul Land 2 Episode 66 Eng Sub HD
Join our community on Telegram for more updates: https://t.me/animehindi86
00:30我会等你,等你一辈子 I will wait for you, wait for you for the rest of my life
00:36王灯,你愿不愿意给我一个机会 Wang Deng, are you willing to give me a chance?
00:40我将会用生命来守护你 I will protect you with my life
00:43生生世世 Forever
00:57他是王敦 He is Wang Dun
00:58天呐,原来我们一直暗恋的王灯竟然是女生 Oh my god, so the Wang Deng we've been in love with is actually a girl
01:02看来我们不仅多了一个竞争对手,还少了一个暗恋对象 It seems that we not only have one more competitor, but also one less lover
01:12果然是你 It's really you
01:14王灯,你 Wang Deng, you...
01:16你什么你 You what?
01:18你这个笨蛋,还好不算太笨 You idiot, I'm glad I'm not too stupid
01:21原来从始至终,女神一直都在我身边 So the goddess has always been by my side from the beginning
01:25我还担心,你接受不了真正的我 I'm afraid you can't accept the real me
01:30你就是你 It's you
01:32可算认出来了,亏他们一个宿舍这么多年 I finally recognized you, they've been living in the same dorm for so many years
01:36太好了,终于在一起了 That's great, we're finally together
01:38要不是前几天王灯来找我们,我们现在也跟宇昊一样蒙在鼓里 If it wasn't for Wang Deng coming to us a few days ago, we'd be as blind as Yu Hao now
01:43这才是一段感情应该有的开始 This is the beginning of a relationship
01:48恭喜惠宇昊和王灯啊,得偿所愿 Congratulations to Yu Hao and Wang Deng, you got what you wanted
01:50祝愿他们长长久久,一路彩虹 I wish them a long and happy life, and a bright future
02:02小杨,你现在在哪里 Xiao Yang, where are you now?
02:09学老,我们是不是现在去找宇昊问清楚魂灵的情况 Mr. Xue, are we going to ask Yu Hao about the soul-searching?
02:15人家小情侣刚刚定情,总要让他们热乎热乎 The couple just got engaged, they need to warm up
02:20明天早上我们召开一次海神阁会议,大家问个清楚 Let's have a meeting at the Ocean God Pavilion tomorrow morning, we need to ask him
02:37冬儿,我以后是不是应该这么叫你了 Dong'er, should I call you like this from now on?
02:41嗯,宇昊,对不起,我以前刻意隐瞒了自己的性别 Yu Hao, I'm sorry, I used to hide my gender
02:46我明白,其实我很庆幸 I understand, I'm glad to hear that
02:50庆幸? 当然庆幸了,如果你是以女儿身进入的学院,那还有我什么事啊? You're glad? Of course I'm glad, if you entered the school with a girl's body, what would I have to do with it?
02:57你太漂亮了,一定会有很多男生追求 You're so beautiful, there must be a lot of boys after you
03:03冬儿,你真的答应我了吗? Dong'er, did you really say yes?
03:06大笨蛋 Idiot
03:18我不是在做梦吧 Am I dreaming?
03:20我的心意,你还没明白吗? Do you still not understand my feelings?
03:27谢谢你,冬儿 Thank you, Dong'er
03:31以后,换我守护你 From now on, let me protect you
03:51这么说,你没有亲姐姐了,但是我昨天刚回学院的时候碰到了一个长得跟你几乎一模一样的女生,而且名字叫王秋婉 So, you don't have a sister? But when I went back to school yesterday, I met a girl who looks exactly like you, and her name is Wang Qiu'er
04:00一模一样?这怎么可能?我根本没有亲姐姐 Exactly the same? How is that possible? I don't have a sister
04:09这个给你 This is for you
04:13这不是泰伯给你的锦囊吗?给我干什么? Isn't this a pouch from Thailand? What is it for?
04:18我也不知道 I don't know
04:20二爹说是我爸爸留下的,让我给你 My second father said it was left by my father. He asked me to give it to you
04:28上面有我爸爸的封印,不能直接拆 It has my father's seal on it, you can't take it off
04:31说要等机缘到了 He said he would wait for the opportunity
04:32你的房间在旁边,晚安 Good night
04:54还没适应冬儿的新身份 I haven't adapted to Dong'er's new identity yet
05:02第一次住在海神阁,黄金树的疗愈效果真不错,居然睡过头了,要抓紧时间去修炼,修炼完就去找冬儿 I've never stayed in the Ocean God Pavilion before, the Golden Tree's healing effect is really good, I actually overslept, I need to hurry up and go to practice
05:17修炼完就去找冬儿 I'll go to find Dong'er after practice
05:22闫院长 Mr. Yan
05:24宇昊,跟我来,海神阁内好多人在等你 Yu Hao, come with me, there are a lot of people waiting for you in the Ocean God Pavilion
05:28等我? Waiting for me?
05:29嗯,玄老专门为你召开海神阁婚仪 Yes, Mr. Xuan is holding a wedding for you
05:34你昨天在海神园大会上展示的婚礼引起了大家的好奇 The wedding you showed at the Ocean God Party yesterday aroused everyone's curiosity
05:52王冬! Wang Dong!
05:56应该叫王冬儿才对 It should be called Wang Dong'er
05:58我们史莱克七怪终于聚齐了,我们等下宇昊,然后一起去见见我们的新堂们 We Shrek Seven Devils have finally gathered, let's wait for Yu Hao, and then we'll go to meet our new friends
06:04好! Yes!
06:07对不起,让诸位久等了 Sorry, sorry to keep you waiting
06:10宇昊,接下来你可得给大家好好介绍下魂灵 Yu Hao, next you have to introduce the soul to everyone
06:22魂灵是独立于魂环、魂骨、五魂之外的一种特殊存在 The soul is a special existence that is independent of the soul ring, soul bone, and five souls
06:27好可爱啊 It's so cute
06:29它名叫雪女,我的橙色魂环也是由它而来,要说其它的来历 Its name is Snow Maiden, and my orange soul ring is also from it
06:33要说其它的来历,我必须要从头说起,因为事关我自己身上的一些秘密,连木老也知道的并不完整 To talk about its origin, I have to start from the beginning, because it involves some secrets about me, even Mr. Mu doesn't know it completely
06:42什么? What?
06:44在我的精神之海中,原本还有一位老师,名为伊莱克斯 In my spirit sea, there was originally another teacher named Elixir
06:47最后,我精神之海中的那位老师,燃烧了他最后的神石之火,终于融合了雪地,诞生出了雪女魂灵 At last, the teacher in my spirit sea burned his last fire of spirit, finally merged with the snow, and gave birth to the Snow Maiden Soul Ring
07:04没错,就是这样 That's right, that's it
07:07你我百年岁数,也没有经历过如此多的离奇,无论是那来自另一个未灭的强大法师的精神烙印 You and I have never had so much understanding at our age