00:00让灵魂都被你解脱 Let the soul be freed from the shackles
00:30我会等你,等你一辈子 I will wait for you, wait for you for the rest of my life
00:36王灯,你愿不愿意给我一个机会 Wang Deng, are you willing to give me a chance?
00:40我将会用生命来守护你,生生世世 I will protect you with my life, forever
00:46王灯,你愿不愿意给我一个机会 Wang Deng, are you willing to give me a chance?
00:57她是王灯?天呐,原来我们一直暗恋的王灯竟然是女生? She is Wang Deng? Oh my god, so the Wang Deng we have always loved is actually a girl?
01:02看来我们不仅多了一个竞争对手,还少了一个暗恋对象 It seems that we not only have one more competitor, but also one less lover
01:07果然是你,王灯,你... It's really you, Wang Deng, you...
01:16你什么你?你这个笨蛋,还好不算太笨 What are you talking about? You idiot, it's a good thing that I'm not too stupid
01:21原来从始至终,女神一直都在我身边 So the goddess has always been by my side from the beginning
01:25我还担心你接受不了真正的我 I was also worried that you couldn't accept the real me
01:30你就是你,可算认出来了,亏他们一个宿舍这么多年 You are you, I finally recognized you, thanks to their dormitory for so many years
01:35太好了,终于在一起了 That's great, we are finally together
01:37要不是前几天王灯来找我们,我们现在也跟雨昊一样蒙在鼓里 If it wasn't for Wang Deng coming to us a few days ago, we would have been in the dark like Yu Hao
01:43这才是一段感情应该有的开始 This is the beginning of a relationship
01:48恭喜惠雨昊和王灯啊,得偿所愿!祝愿他们长长久久,一路彩虹! Congratulations to Yu Hao and Wang Deng, you got what you wished for! Wish them a long life and a bright future!
01:54小阳,你现在在哪里? Xiao Yang, where are you right now?
02:09小岛,我们是不是现在去找雨昊问清楚魂灵的情况? Xiao Dao, are we going to find Yu Hao and ask him about the soul-searching?
02:15人家小情侣刚刚定情,总要让他们热乎热乎 The couple just got engaged, we have to make them excited
02:20明天早上我们召开一次海神阁会议,大家问个清楚 Let's have a meeting at the Ocean God Pavilion tomorrow morning, and we'll ask him about it
02:37冬儿,我以后是不是应该这么叫你了? Donger, should I call you that from now on?
02:41嗯,雨昊,对不起,我以前刻意隐瞒了自己的性别 Yu Hao, I'm sorry, I used to hide my gender on purpose
02:46我明白,其实我很庆幸 I understand, and I'm glad
02:50庆幸? 当然庆幸了,如果你是以女儿身进入的学院,那还有我什么事啊? You're glad? Of course I'm glad, if you entered the school with a girl's body, what would I have to do with it?
02:56你太漂亮了,一定会有很多男生追求 You're so beautiful, there must be a lot of boys after you
03:03冬儿,你真的答应我了吗? Donger, did you really say yes?
03:06大笨蛋 Idiot
03:17我不是在做梦吧? Am I dreaming?
03:20我的心意,你还没明白吗? Do you still not understand my feelings?
03:27谢谢你,冬儿 Thank you, Donger
03:30以后,换我守护你 I'll protect you from now on
03:50这么说,你没有亲姐姐了,但是我昨天刚回学院的时候碰到了一个长得跟你几乎一模一样的女生,而且名字叫王秋婉 So, you don't have a sister? But when I went back to school yesterday, I met a girl who looks exactly like you, and her name is Wang Qiu
04:00一模一样?这怎么可能?我根本没有亲姐姐 Exactly the same? How is that possible? I don't have a sister
04:09这个给你 This is for you
04:13这不是泰国给你的锦囊吗?给我干什么? Isn't this a pouch from Thailand? What is it for?
04:16我也不知道,二爹说是我爸爸留下的,让我给你 I don't know either, my dad said it was from my dad. Let me give it to you
04:27上面有我爸爸的封印,不能直接拆,说要等机缘到了 It has my dad's seal on it, you can't just take it off, it says it's waiting for the opportunity
04:47你的房间在旁边,晚安,晚安,还没适应冬儿的新身份 Your room is next door, good night, good night, I haven't adapted to Dong'er's new identity yet
05:06第一次住在暗神阁,黄金树的疗愈效果真不错,居然睡过头了,要抓紧时间去修炼 It's my first time staying in the Dark God Pavilion, the Golden Tree's healing effect is really good, I actually overslept
05:13要抓紧时间去修炼,修炼完就去找冬儿,严院长,你好,跟我来,海神阁内好多人在等你,嗯,玄老专门为你召开海神阁婚仪,你昨天在海神园大会上展示的婚礼引起了大家的好奇 It's my first time staying in the Dark God Pavilion, the Golden Tree's healing effect is really good, I actually overslept, come with me, there are a lot of people waiting for you in the Dark God Pavilion