02:50你在我的道场烤兔子 You are roasting a rabbit in my dojo
02:53我又没有你的修为能太上望晴 I don't have your cultivation to be too romantic
02:56忘恶忘冷忘了屋外有个大活人 Forget about hunger and coldness, forget about the living outside
03:00你忘了自己就剩两天寿命了 You forgot that you only have two days left to live
03:06不过时间也够了 But time is enough
03:09够你给自己找块风水宝地挖个坟再立个碑 It's enough for you to find yourself a piece of feng shui land, dig a grave and make a tombstone
03:14碑上就刻天下第一党无用之人 On the tombstone is engraved the most useless person in the world
03:20别急 Don't rush
03:22给我一只兔子的时间 Give me a rabbit's time
03:25轮营海阁少不了严寿续命的灵丹妙药 Lun Yin Pavilion is full of medicinal herbs
03:29我有少阁主的名头想捞这点好处还不方便 I have the reputation of the young master. It's not convenient for me to get this benefit
03:33灵丹妙药 不好是治标不治本 Medicinal herbs? It's not good to cure the disease
03:38一只兔子吃不饱再烤只狐狸吧 A rabbit can't eat enough. Let's roast a fox
03:42无耻的人族 你敢 You shameless human! How dare you!
03:44小狐狸 你怎么回来了 Little fox, why are you back?
03:48可恨的人族 千年前外面还处处忙慌 如今全变成人族的门派 You despicable human! Thousands of years ago, the world was in chaos. Now it's all human
03:54你这么一叫我就喊打喊杀 我不回来得罪你 哪还有保命的法子 How dare you yell at me every time you see me? If I don't come back to punish you, how can I save my life?
04:00我自己的命都能保 哪来本事保你命 I can save my own life. How can I save yours?
04:03你本事大人啊 比外人知道的大得多 You're more capable than outsiders
04:07当初让你杀他你不杀 现在好了 Now that you let me kill him, you didn't kill him.
04:11他要是把你神域之力的事抖了出去 你有的麻烦 If he reveals your power, you'll be in trouble
04:17不麻烦 狩猎我一点都不麻烦 不管你管吃管住 我自己找个旮旯待着 不眼不见 心不烦 I'm not in trouble. I don't mind being hunted. You can think of it as a pet. You don't have to worry about it
04:23我自己找个旮旯待着 一眼不见 心不烦 I'll find a place for myself. I won't be bothered
04:27不过小狐狸 你好歹是只大妖 一般修士不是你的对手 But little fox, you're a big demon. Generally, cultivators are no match for you