00:45宋金星,今日不是良机,明日晨时,我再来与你交易. Song Jinxin, today is not a good time. I'll come and trade with you again tomorrow morning.
00:55什么嘛,做事一点都不爽利。 What? You're not cool at all.
01:07宋金星,今天不是良机,明日晨时,我再来与你交易。 Song Jinxin, today is not a good time. I'll come and trade with you again tomorrow morning morning.
01:18本以为我坐镇此处还能苟延残喘几十年,但突然发现有些幕后人等不及了。 I thought I could sit here for decades, but I suddenly found that some people behind me couldn't wait.
01:28身为客人,在主人眼皮子底下行那些诡异伎俩,妄自托大,真以为小半碗水就能浑然黑白,为所欲为。 As a guest, I used those tricks under my master's nose, and I thought I could do whatever I wanted with a small bowl of water.
01:39先生,这次我没办法和你一同离开小镇了。 Sir, I can't leave the town with you this time.
01:44这是为师的临别之礼,怀叶留好。 This is my farewell gift, keep it well.
01:51以后说不定还有一桩机缘。 Maybe there will be another chance in the future.
01:57我喜欢。 I like it.
02:27赵瑶,你该回学书搬东西回家了。 Zhao Yao, it's time for you to go back to school and take things home.
02:40当然了,如果只是偷偷喜欢谁,道祖佛陀也拦不住,咱们那位至圣仙师也不过告诫非礼物严室听动而已。 Of course, if you just like someone secretly, even the Buddha can't stop you. Our Supreme Immortal is just warning the non-spirituals to listen.
02:50没说过非礼物私。 I didn't say non-spirituals.
02:54他很香啊。 He smells good.
02:58赵瑶。 Zhao Yao.
03:17不错,狮子驳兔亦用全力。我这个弟子确实冒犯了姑娘,但罪不至死吧。 Not bad, the lion beats the rabbit and uses all his strength. I did offend you, but I won't commit a sin.
03:26你怎么觉得我不管,我怎么做是我的事情? How do you think I don't care what I do is my business?
03:32你可以管管看吧。 You can watch and see.
03:43兵家武道唯快不破,哪怕此方天地纷纷离席斗。 The art of war is fast and unbreakable, no matter where it is.
03:55而只要在那之前,便是十位陆地神仙联手获胜。 But as long as it's before that, it's a combination of ten land immortals.
04:03也不过是皮肤和大树,何况是你。 It's just skin, clothes and big trees, let alone you.
04:15并非是你以为的仗义吧? It's not the war you think it is, is it?
04:19此方天地类似国家所谓的小清世纪。 This land is like the so-called Qing Dynasty.
04:25别! Stop!
04:30在这里,我就是…… Here, I am...
04:43是谁教你的刀法和剑术? Who taught you swordsmanship and swordsmanship?
04:49退! Retreat!
04:56五道灯顶,循序渐进至关重要,莫要逞一时之勇,坏了心境。 The Five Ways of the Lantern, the order of the sword is of paramount importance. Don't try to be brave for a moment and ruin your mood.
05:08听不听是你的自由,说不说就是我的事情。 Whether you listen or not is your freedom. Whether you speak or not is my business.
05:13少将! General!
05:17可惜了,这剑最多只能承载两个字的分量。 What a pity, this sword can only carry the weight of two words at most.
05:21否则以你的资质根骨,三个字肯定绰绰有余。 Otherwise, based on your ability, three words must be more than enough.
05:36撤! Retreat!
05:51这不是我追求的剑道! This is not the sword I'm after!
05:55你知道我是谁吗? Do you know who I am?
05:58听说这里每隔甲子时光就会换一位圣人,主持着洞天运转。 I heard that every hour of the day, there will be a saint here who will be in charge of the movement.
06:03我确信你就是圣人。否则刚才我出手,不会那么直截了当。 I'm sure you're the saint. Otherwise, I wouldn't have done it so directly.
06:09你可知道自己放弃了什么? Do you know what you've given up?
06:11姑娘,最好收起这把剑。多一样东西防身,终归是好事情。 Miss, you'd better put this sword away. It's a good thing to have one more thing to protect yourself.
06:30锋锐无比,注定是一把无教剑。 It's so sharp, it's destined to be a sword without a bridge.
06:39圣人就能随便侮辱我的剑道吗? Can a saint insult my sword casually?