• 4 months ago
The Charm of Soul Pets Episode 15 English Sub || sub indo ,
The Charm of Soul Pets, Huan Chong Shi , 幻宠师 ,
The Charm of Soul Pets Episode 15 English Sub ,
The Charm of Soul Pets Episode 15 Sub indo ,

Category

😹
Fun
Transcript
00:00嗯 Um.
00:04记得点个追番 Remember to click the follow button.
00:07嗯 Um.
00:28不要试探我的耐心 Don't test my patience.
00:36嗯 Um.
00:43混蛋 Bastard.
00:52你别忘了这是什么地方 Don't forget where we are.
00:58出来吧 墨夷 Come out, Moyan.
01:07嗯 Um.
01:15夏大人 怪不得没见到这只狐狸 Mr. Xia, no wonder I haven't seen this fox before.
01:17这臭小子 故意让他去吸引妖灵了 That brat. He's trying to attract the demons.
01:20嗯 Um.
01:35我有第三个选择 I have a third option.
01:37恨你只有一个结果 There's only one thing I can do to hate you.
01:40好好享受这场妖灵盛宴吧 Enjoy this feast of demons.
01:43总有一天 One day,
01:45我必定亲手杀你 I'll kill you with my own hands.
01:48你越挣扎 The more you struggle,
01:49死得愈痛苦 the more you'll die.
02:09墨夷 我知道你很担心 Moyan, I know you're worried.
02:12但跑了好几个时辰 But you've been running for hours.
02:13你还是先休息一下吧 You should get some rest.
02:19嗯 Um.
02:25若有时间 If I have time,
02:26真想好好探索这方世界 I'd like to explore this world.
02:50你是说 You mean...
02:51树冠上有一处妖灵之家 There's a house of demons in the trees?
02:53能为你们这些流浪妖灵提供纯净的妖力 It can provide pure demonic power to you wandering demons?
03:09我明白 I understand.
03:10你也想变强 You want to get stronger, too.
03:11尽情地去战斗 Fight as hard as you can.
03:20嗯 Um.
03:30马上跃升了 I'm about to ascend.
03:32小叶 开始吧 Moyan, let's begin.
03:43得抓紧时间休养 I have to get some rest.
03:45夏广汉不会那么轻易被摆脱 Xia Guanghan won't get rid of me so easily.
03:49开始吧 Let's begin.
03:53竟然提升到六段五阶了 He's already leveled up to Level 5.
03:55很好 Great!
04:13你是说 You mean...
04:14那里的妖灵气息更强 The demonic aura there is stronger.
04:16能让你的实力再提升一大截 It can help you level up even more.
04:20优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
04:40八段铜灵机关血堂 The Eight-Segment Bronze Mechanical Hall
04:42应该是此地的护卫 should be the guardian of this place.
04:44但属性相克下 But it's no match for Moyan
04:46不是梦魇的对手 when it comes to attributes.
04:49优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
05:00莫言 先别烧了它 Moyan, don't burn it yet.
05:02它身上有关血脂 It contains the blood of Guan,
05:04能采来强化魔术 which can be used to enhance magic.
05:19优优独播剧场——YoYo Television Series Exclusive
05:38小燕 你在用妖气唤醒我和莫言 Xiao Yan, you're using demonic aura to wake me and Moyan up.
05:50夜眠草 竟然生长在植被下面 Night-Sleeping Herb. It grows under the vegetation.
06:02大意了 竟有这么多 此地果然恐怖 How careless! There are so many of them! This place is really scary.
06:07小燕 你能收集它们的催眠物质吗 Xiao Yan, can you collect their hypnotic substances?
06:19好了 以后多小心就是 咱们继续走吧 Alright, I'll be more careful from now on. Let's keep going.
06:26终于 让你在睡梦中死去是我最大的人子 Finally, I'm the most merciful person to let you die in my dream.
06:33小子 至于那位大人 Kid, as for that man...
06:41目的一样 为了救你 I'll do whatever it takes to save you.
06:49一直 无所谓了 It doesn't matter anymore.
07:04救我出去... Get me out of here...
07:14没事 大概是夜眠草的后遗症 It's nothing. It's probably a sequela of the Night-Sleeping Herb.
07:18救我 Get me out of here...
07:39那里 有很特殊的感觉 There's a strange feeling over there.
07:47是黑幕妖 It's the Night-Sleeping Herb.
07:49难怪这么迟钝 No wonder it's so slow.
07:51墨夷小燕 开一条道出来 Night-Sleeping Herb, open a path.
08:17我先和墨夷进去看看情况 以见机行事 I'll go in with Night-Sleeping Herb to see what's going on and act accordingly.
08:48你也感觉到有些奇怪了 对吗? You also feel a little strange, don't you?
08:51救我出去... Get me out of here...
09:08难道说... Could it be...
09:18我... I...
09:39是你 It's you.
09:41叛逃这么多年 怎么 又被困住了 You've been on the run for so many years. How did you get trapped again?
09:45求求你了 别放弃我 带我出去吧 I'm begging you. Don't give up on me. Get me out of here.
09:57果然是小孩 又够天真 You are indeed a child. You're so naive.
10:05愚蠢 Foolish
10:07你灵魂如此弱小 你真以为自己容纳得了我? Your soul is so weak that you really think you can handle me?
10:12我有我的目标 我劝你趁早把今天的事忘了 I have my goal. I advise you to forget about what happened today.
10:17从哪儿来 回哪儿去? Where did you come from? Where are you going?
10:24还是承受不了灵魂创伤嘛 作为小孩倒是支撑够久了 永别了 You still can't bear the trauma of the soul. As a child, you've been holding out long enough. Goodbye.
10:41可笑 你还是那么虚伪 但我没有是那样无知了 魂约解除? Ridiculous. You're still so hypocritical. But I'm not that ignorant. Break the soul pact?
10:55求求你 我不想和你解除魂约 我可以发誓一定不再擅自离开 我会一直陪伴在你身边 守护你的 I'm begging you. I don't want to break the soul pact with you. I can swear I won't leave without permission. I will always be by your side and protect you.
11:05瞧 这就是那个丢失一魂的废物少爷 Look, this is the useless young master who lost his soul.
11:11连自己的魂丑都看不出 够丢人的 He can't even see his own soul. What a shame.
11:25第一魂约 第二魂约 解 The first soul pact. The second soul pact. Break it.
11:33莫言 没事的 等我解除这无用魂约 你就可以和更多的伙伴并肩作战了 Moyan, it's okay. When I break this useless soul pact, you can fight alongside more friends.
11:41解除 Break it.
12:11安静 不要打扰你主人的美貌 Quiet. Don't disturb your master's beauty.
12:25第四魂约 解除 The fourth soul pact. Break it.
12:35放弃抵抗 否则我杀了他 Give up the resistance, or I'll kill him.
12:41放弃抵抗 否则我杀了他 Give up the resistance, or I'll kill him.
12:55第四魂约 解除 The fourth soul pact. Break it.
13:11第四魂约 解除 The fourth soul pact. Break it.
13:18第四魂约 为什么会是第四魂约 莫言 The fourth soul pact. Why is it the fourth soul pact? Moyan!
13:31你们也可以去死了 You can all go to hell.
13:33死吧 Go to hell.
13:41碍事的家伙都消失了 该给九尾炎狐腾位置了 Those who hindered me are all gone. It's time to give the nine-tailed fox a place.
13:47第七魂约 解除 The seventh soul pact. Break it.
14:03蠢东西 再不滚就杀了你 You idiot. I'll kill you if you don't leave.
14:12杀了你 I'll kill you.
14:30终究是蠢东西 害我强行解约 灵魂受损 还好有余魂之锐 It's all because of you. You forced me to break the pact, and my soul was damaged. Luckily, I still have my soul.
14:42这是 怎么可能 How could this be possible?
14:52夏广寒 再仔细想想 你念的是第七魂约 Xia Guanghan, think again. You are reading the Seventh Soul Pact.
14:58你是不是不小心把自己的地煞梦妖解约了 Did you accidentally break your Disha Dream Demon?
15:13你能想到这么歹毒的法子 我自然也早有准备 You came up with such a vicious plan. I was prepared for it.
15:18你这是自食恶果 You deserve the consequences.
15:24梦中之梦 有趣 虽然不知你何时布下另一场梦境 但无非让我多花些力气解决你罢了 It's a dream in a dream. Interesting. I don't know when you'll set another dream, but I'll just have to spend more energy on it.
15:43梦中之梦 有趣 虽然不知你何时布下另一场梦境 但无非让我多花些力气解决你罢了 It's a dream in a dream. Interesting. I'll just have to spend more energy on it.
15:52梦中之梦 有趣 虽然不知你何时布下另一场梦境 但无非让我多花些力气解决你罢了 It's a dream in a dream. Interesting. I'll just have to spend more energy on it.
16:12勉强压制住了 这就是君主白夜魔 竟能幻化我的外形 If I can suppress it, this is the White Night Demon of the Lord. It can change my appearance.
16:24若不是有蓝羽妖灵皇在 你们两个还在等什么 If it weren't for the Blue Wing Demon Emperor, what are you two waiting for?
16:36墨银 Mo Yan
16:38混蛋 至今解除婚约了吗 You bastard, have you broken the engagement yet?
16:48你在做梦 Are you dreaming?
16:55好 白魔鬼 追击 Good. White Demon, attack!
17:37早该把这废物换了 I should have replaced him a long time ago.
17:47撒谎杀龙 看来在不刺激妖灵皇的情况下 这就是他的底牌了 You lied and killed me. It seems that if I don't stimulate the Demon Emperor, this will be his trump card.
18:17黄沙龙云 准备龙鼻 天烟里 Deadly Scythe
18:25准备龙鼻 天烟里 Deadly Scythe
18:30天烟里 Deadly Scythe
18:47Oh, yeah.
19:13It's a pleasure to meet you, my first wild demon.
19:44Die!
19:47Wild demon Bai Dong,
19:50I'll break your evil spirit!
19:54Ah!
20:03Ah!
20:05Ah!
20:10Oh?
20:12So you're a rebel now?
20:25Huh?
20:27Huh?

Recommended