Synopsis: Adapted from the novel by Mo Yan Chuan, the story revolves around the arrogant producer Tang Yu and the cheerful novice scriptwriter Tang Xin's love story. Initially, Tang Xin secretly harbors feelings for Tang Yu for a while, successfully concealing her emotions. However, everything changes when a friend informs Tang Yu that Tang Xin doesn't like him. This revelation prompts Tang Xin to confess her feelings to Tang Yu, who promptly rejects her. Feeling embarrassed, Tang Xin submits her resignation, but Tang Yu persuades her to stay. From this point, their love story begins anew.
00:00Translation and Timing by Tomb Riders Team www.tombrides.com
00:30我没有退路 I have no way out
00:33在心的深处 In the depths of my heart
00:37有果然天赋 There is a natural gift
00:41旗豪心奔赴 Proud and ambitious
00:46阳光穿铺掩藏耀眼多目 The sun spreads and hides its dazzling eyes
00:50你是一道光的晨曦 You are a ray of light
00:55填满每一座云蓝缝隙 Filling every corner of the sky
00:59学会了意义有默契 Learn the meaning of understanding
01:04并肩而立创造了奇迹 Together we create a miracle
01:08我无限努力 I have no limits
01:29Translation and Timing by Tomb Riders Team www.tombrides.com
02:00不知道几个年 I don't know how many years
02:05对你的思念生长蔓延 My longing for you grows
02:09这爱情突然热恋 This love is suddenly passionate
02:12这事都已经后知后觉 Everything has been decided
02:17想要找一个答案 I want to find an answer
02:20能够把结局安排圆满 To make the ending perfect
02:23可是你却越走越远 But you go further and further
02:27直到再也看不见 Until you can't see me anymore
02:32犹豫过丢解过尝试过 Hesitated, threw away, tried
02:35不管发生什么也不放手 No matter what happens, I won't let go
02:39是我错过了时间被蹉跎 I missed it, time was taken away
02:43为什么爱你还不敢牵手 Why can't I accept the love
02:47冲动过勇敢不受伤过 Impulsive, brave, never get hurt
02:50不论做什么也都没有用 It's useless no matter what I do
02:54是我爱错了热情被消磨 I was wrong, my passion was erased
02:57但最后又能责怪什么呢 But what can I blame in the end
03:01冲动过勇敢过失望过 Impulsive, brave, never get hurt
03:04不管发生什么也不放手 No matter what happens, I won't let go
03:08故事怎么了到了这时候 What happened to the story at this time
03:11为什么还没有爱的结果 Why is there still no result of love
03:15也许我应该学着接受 Maybe I should learn to accept
03:18相爱也不一定走到尽头 Love may not necessarily go to the end
03:22是我们错了爱情却没错 It's us who are wrong, our love is not wrong
03:26到最后发现我们还爱着 But in the end, we still love each other
03:47唐总,我进来了啊 Mr. Tang, I'm coming in
03:52别动 Don't move
04:10霍总,我什么都没干 Mr. Huo, I didn't do anything
04:12我只是收拾一下垃圾桶 I was just cleaning up the trash can
04:14那个唐总叫我别动 Mr. Tang told me not to move
04:18没事了阿姨,您先去忙 It's okay, auntie, you go ahead
04:20没事没事没事 It's okay, it's okay
04:21我来收吧,你把东西拿走就行 I'll do it, I'll do it, I'll do it, you can take it
04:23好 Okay
04:24去忙吧 Go ahead
04:31我说了别动它 I said don't move it
04:34好 Okay
04:38这个屋子最该收拾的就是少男破碎的心啊 This room should be cleaned up by the broken heart of a young man
04:44收拾什么了? What did you clean up?
04:45没有,换厅了吧 Nothing, I just changed my room
04:52你打扫找我什么事啊? What's up with your sister-in-law?
04:56明日之光上周首印票房不是很理想,你什么打算? Last week's lottery was not very good, what are you planning?
05:02意料之中吧,毕竟这个题材不是大众最容易接受的,而且之前因为换预言产生了一些负面舆论 As expected, after all, this topic is not the easiest to accept by the public, and some negative publicity was generated because of the change of speakers
05:13跟宣发部说一下,让他们上出去 Tell the publicity department to go up
05:16行,那我再给他们敲敲警钟,争取下周打个翻身仗 Okay, then I'll knock on their door again, and try to get a turnaround next week
05:21好 Okay
05:22没什么别的事了,我先走了 Nothing else, I'm leaving
05:29老霍,哥哥和我说一声,再帮我接杯咖啡 Hey, Huo, tell Ge Ge to get me another cup of coffee
05:35你咖啡上瘾啊? You're addicted to coffee?
05:38口渴 Thirsty
05:39好 Okay
05:45对,你就寄到这个地址就可以了 Yes, just send it to this address
05:56优菲这边我来付 I'll pay for You Fei
05:58好 Okay
06:07妈妈,你看到我今天拿回来的那一袋新的快递单了没有啊? Mom, have you seen the new delivery order I brought back today?
06:13我怎么知道啊? How would I know?
06:15你不能直接网上订货寄给别人吗? 这都什么年代了,你还自己买来再寄出去啊? Can't you just order it online and send it to someone else? It's a new era, you can't just buy it and send it to someone else
06:21那怎么行呢,这可是给小唐星撑场面的,必须得有仪式感 That won't do, this is a show for Xiao Tang Xing, it has to be ceremonious
06:33忙什么呢,弟弟? What are you busy with, brother?
06:45唐星昨天刚辞职,他看上去心情果然不太好,这个时候跟他说唐星的书热度飙升,又加印了,岂不是自己往火坑里跳? Tang Xing just resigned yesterday, he doesn't look too good, and now he's telling him that Tang Xing's book is getting more and more popular, and it's getting harder, isn't he jumping into the fire pit himself?
06:57怎么不说话呀,从小就不爱看书,突然给出版社打了五万块钱,你该不会是忘记你用的是我的付卡了吧? Why don't you say something? You never liked reading since you were a kid, and you suddenly gave the publisher 50,000 yuan, did you forget that you used my pay card?