02:30那你就先下去给他开路 Then you go down and open the way for him.
03:00如果瑶瑶还活着 也如你这般大了 If Yaoyao were still alive, she would be as big as you.
03:20醒了? Are you awake?
03:23为什么不杀我? Why didn't you kill me?
03:26你父亲叫什么名字? What's your father's name?
03:28你不配知道 You don't deserve to know.
03:29你不说的话 我也没办法帮你 If you don't tell me, I can't help you.
03:32莫威杀的人太多了 There are too many people killed by Mo Wei.
03:34他只是在套话 他绝不能杀他 He was just bluffing. I can't kill him.
03:37不是我要杀他 是盟主 It's not me who wants to kill him. It's the leader.
03:41原来如此 I see.
03:47终归到底他还是知道了 In the end, he still knows.
03:51回去告诉他 莫威的命是我的 Go back and tell him that Mo Wei's life is mine.
03:54时候到了 我自会杀他 When the time comes, I'll kill him.
03:56他到底在说什么? What is he talking about?
03:59我还不努力 一问就会露馅 I'm not going to ask. I'll tell you right away.
04:02好 我会把你的话原封不动地传达给盟主的 OK. I'll tell the leader what you said.
04:07待在这儿 Stay here.
04:18都背着我干了什么 What are you doing behind my back?
04:19什么? What?
04:28请公子恕罪 莫威只是做了本应该公子做的事 Please forgive me. Mo Wei just did what you should have done.
04:33别再跟我打眼了 Don't play dumb with me anymore.
04:36否则我将你这茉莉山庄夷为平地 Otherwise, I'll move your Mo Li Village to a flat land.
04:40公子 息怒啊 Sir, calm down.
04:42这山庄可是庄主多年的心血 可回不得啊 This village has been the leader's blood for many years, but I can't go back.
04:46闭嘴 这里没你的事 Shut up. It's none of your business.
04:50我已经秘密召回了边军守将 还有数万将士 I've already secretly summoned the border guards and tens of thousands of soldiers.
04:56就等公子振臂一挥 便可以助公子兴军策 事已至此 公子要杀妖寡 莫威别无他意 只是此事牵扯到了数万将士的性命 臣死不足惜 望公子三思 It's time for you to kill the demons. Mo Wei has no other intentions. It's just a matter of life and death for tens of thousands of soldiers. Please think twice.
05:13原来你一个人做到了这个地步 难怪父皇要杀你 So this is what you did. No wonder my father wanted to kill you.