00:20马上就要离开这新兵营了 I'm leaving the new battalion soon.
00:22当然不高兴 Of course I'm happy.
00:24你怎么知道啊 How do you know?
00:25你想啊 Think about it.
00:27咱们昨夜遇到了熟练阴兵 We met some skilled soldiers last night.
00:29还跟他们交过手 We even fought with them.
00:31是调查雷虎案的最佳人选 They are the best candidates to investigate the Thunder Tiger case.
00:33我敢肯定 I'm sure
00:34上面定会让我们去查案 the higher-ups will let us investigate the case.
00:36你就等着好消息吧 Just wait for the good news.
00:41扣你二人俸禄一旦外加夜巡一月 You will be fined with one bullet and a month's patrol.
00:45什么 What?
00:46扣俸禄一旦外加夜巡一月 You will be fined with one bullet and a month's patrol.
00:49大人 金吾卫律令严明 Sir, the law is strict.
00:51即便要罚也该有个说法吧 Even if you have to be punished, you should have an excuse.
00:55总算还记得有律令 I finally remember the law.
00:58我且问你昨夜你们二人在哪里做什么 Let me ask you where you two were last night. What did you do?
01:02昨夜我二人在刘府救火 We were at Liu's Mansion last night to put out the fire.
01:05这就对了 刘府在西城 That's right. Liu's Mansion is in the western city.
01:08但你们巡夜的范围却在东城 But your patrols are in the eastern city.
01:11这是擅离职守 明白吗 That means you left your post without permission. Do you understand?
01:14金吾卫的职责就是救人与水火 The duty of the imperial guards is to save people and put out the fire.
01:16还分什么东城西城 What's the difference between the eastern and western cities?
01:18西城的火自然由西城的人去救 The fire in the western city will be put out by the people in the western city.
01:21等西城的人到了 只怕那刘府早就烧光了 When the people in the western city arrive, I'm afraid that Liu's Mansion will be burned down.
01:24是律令要紧还是百姓的性命要紧 Is the law more important or the lives of the people?
01:27严守律令才能更好地救人性命 It's better to stick to the law to save lives.
01:30若每个人都像你们这样肆意行动 If everyone acts as you do,
01:33金吾卫只会是一盘散沙 弹劾守护全城安危 the imperial guards will only be one-sided assassins and impeachers.
01:37一个市井无赖哪里懂得这些道理 A city policeman knows nothing about these things.
01:40就是 趁早驱逐出去 That's right. Expel them as soon as possible.
01:43你们 You...
01:44别冲动 严守律令是训练的重要内容 Don't be impulsive. Sticking to the law is an important part of the training.
01:47教官的话也不无道理 There's a reason for what the instructor said.
01:49什么道理 What reason?
01:50事非不分只会拿死板的律令来压人 You can't tell right from wrong. You can only use the death penalty.
01:53这样的训练简直是浪费时间 Such a training is a waste of time.
01:57还敢污蔑教官 再加你一条以下犯上 How dare you slander the instructor and add one more offence?
02:01来啊 军阀处置 拉出圆门 打二十军棍 Come on. Punish him according to the military law. Take him out of the Yuan Gate and beat him twenty times.
02:05我就不信班不正你这自由散漫的秦铭 I don't believe you, Qin Ming, who is free and unrestrained.
02:09得利啊 Good.
02:11秦铭 走吧 Qin Ming, let's go.
02:13你们 You...
02:15丁玛丝调遣秦岭白起协助办案 Dimas sent Qin Ming and Bai Qi to help with the case.
02:18走开 Go away.
02:24从现在起 秦岭白起随我办案 即刻启程 From now on, Qin Ming and Bai Qi will go with me to handle the case.
02:30此二人违反律令 需先受罚 否则不予离开 They violated the law and must be punished. Otherwise, they are not allowed to leave.
02:38监务令在此 如指挥使亲临 大人可有异议 The supervisor is here. If you want to instruct Qin Ming, do you have any objections?
02:42属下遵命 Yes, sir.
02:52荆大人你怎么才来 要是早一点我们就不用受那教官的气了 Mr. Jing, why are you so late? If you had come earlier, we wouldn't have been bullied by the supervisor.
02:58真的该选这二人吗 Should I really choose them?
03:01一飞啊 雷火案的主谋不好对付 Yifei, it's not easy to deal with the masterminds of the Thunder Fire case.
03:05你只有组成可靠的团队才能应对更加复杂的局面 You have to form a reliable team to deal with more complicated situations.
03:10但是这二人 也许你可以先试着信任他们 去发现他们的优点 But these two... Maybe you can try to trust them first and find their advantages.
03:18优点 提早我们查案就对了 其实我俩对雷火案并不熟悉 Advantages? It's right that you want us to investigate the case. In fact, we are not familiar with the Thunder Fire case.
03:25昨夜我们三人放跑了鼠兵 也未能阻止雷火 实属失职 Last night, the three of us let the rats go, but we failed to stop the Thunder Fire. It was a mistake.
03:29调你二人是为了给你们一个机会 将功补过 I called you two to give you a chance to make up for it.
03:32今后随我熟悉案情 认真查案 不得有失 In the future, follow me to investigate the case seriously. Don't make any mistakes.
03:37还以为遇到个贵人 原来是个讨债的 I thought I met an important person, but it turned out to be a debt collector.
03:41不知大人打算从何查起 I don't know where you're going to start.
03:45先去刘府查看线索 再去城外找嫌疑人的踪迹 快跟上 Go to Liu's house to look for clues first, and then go outside the city to find the traces of the suspect.
04:03怪物 是怪物 长得像骷髅一样 Monster. It's a monster. It looks like a skull.
04:07什么怪物 那就是竹联阴兵 What monster? That's the Thunder Soldier.
04:10天上一打雷 藏书阁就起火了 The library caught fire as soon as the thunder struck the sky.
04:13老爷一直昏迷不醒 不会真有天譴吧 Master has been in a coma all the time. Is there really a natural disaster?
04:19烧得这么厉害 哪儿来这么多死老鼠 莫非又是老鼠放火 It's burning so badly. Where did so many dead rats come from? Could it be that the rats set fire again?
04:27书呆子一动不动 好像发现了什么 The bookworm didn't move at all. I think he found something.
04:32这藏书阁下十分潮湿 看来曾经是一个密室 This library is very damp. It looks like it used to be a secret room.
04:39哪里哪里 我看看 Where is it? Let me see.
04:41那石洞里应该藏过什么东西 There must be something hidden in the cave.
04:45昨夜鼠兵抱着的木箱大小形状 跟这个石洞正好吻合 The size of the wooden box that the rats held last night is exactly the same as this cave.
04:51而且这里有很多死老鼠 应该是拿御守师引来作乱的 And there are a lot of dead rats here. They must have been lured by the guards.
04:55所以这雷火肯定和昨晚那些家伙有关 So the fire must have something to do with those guys last night.
04:58难道放火和制造恐慌都是障眼法 Is it a cover-up to set fire and create panic?
05:03那箱子里究竟藏了什么 值得这么大费周章 What's in the box? It's worth all the trouble.
05:07所以只要我们知道箱子里面是什么 那就知道这群鼠兵的目的是什么了 So as long as we know what's in the box, we'll know what the purpose of these rats is.